Contract for Non-Refundable Deposit and Sale of Puppy/Dog
Home Phone: ( ) _______- _____________
Cell Phone: ( ) ________-_______________
Date of Sale: _____/_____/_____
Sex : M Or F
Date of Birth: _____/_____/_____
REGISTRATION: (Check to see which registry puppy/dog is registered with!!)
_____ LIMITED AKC ( SPAY / NEUTER CONTRACT!!)
_____ FULL AKC (BREEDING RIGHTS INCLUDED)
Amount of Non-Refundable Deposit: $__________
Total cost of the puppy/dog: $ _______________
1. Buyer agrees to a non-refundable deposit of $200 on puppy/dog. Money Orders, Cashier’s checks, are accepted for non-refundable deposits. I will accept a personal check for non-refundable deposits only if received before puppy/dog is 4 weeks old. No puppy/dog will leave breeder’s home until buyer’s personal check has cleared!! (14-21 days!!) Final payments must be in the form of Money order or Cashier’s check or cash ONLY!! Make checks or money orders payable to David Kilgore.
2. Buyer understands that this deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. Buyer understands that this deposit is to ensure sale and will be put toward the total cost of my puppy/dog.
3. Buyer understands that puppy/dog must be paid in full by 8 weeks of age or within agreed upon time period. Failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and forfeiture of puppy/dog.
4. Buyer agrees to have puppy/dog spayed or neutered by the dogs 1st birthday when purchased on limited registration and papers on puppy will be withheld until proof is received from your vet on letter head with vets info on it. Failure to have puppy/dog altered can result in repossession of puppy/dog by the breeder after the puppy/dogs first birthday.
5. Puppy/dog is in good health at time of sale and is also free from communicable diseases. Buyer should have puppy/dog checked buy a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of purchase (buyer pays vet fees). Should puppy/dog fail exam, written documentation is required by said veterinarian on their office letterhead with their contact info on it. Return said puppy/dog with any papers received, and Breeder will replace or refund PURCHASE PRICE, at the BREEDER’S DISCRETION! (Remember, deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!). Breeder does not guarantee against any parasites or worms once pup leaves breeder’s care, as these are treatable conditions that are found almost everywhere and in every yard, (ex: Worms or Coccidia).
6. Warranty is limited to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and for the duration of 1 year from puppy/dogs date of birth and covers only hereditary or congenital defects. If a condition is found to be an issue of warranty - statement from licensed veterinarian must be received. At Breeder’s Discretion, breeder may replace puppy/dog with one of equal value out of next AVAILABLE litter or may choose to refund HALF OF PURCHASE PRICE AFTER DEPOSIT. BREEDER’S DISCRETION means that if breeder chooses to replace puppy/dog and you decide not to accept another puppy/dog...this is your decision and the breeder has fulfilled their obligations according to the contract. Breeder reserves the right to have own veterinarian see puppy/dog prior to a refund or replacing puppy/dog.
7. Breeder requires puppy/dog be returned to us if you, the original purchaser, can not keep this puppy/dog. NO REFUNDS!! -PUPPY/DOG MUST RETURN TO BREEDER!!! We may refund a portion of the adoption fee of the puppy/dog if it is up to date on all shots, worming...etc.,when returned, but at breeders discretion!! The Breeder wants their pups to be safe, not in a shelter!
8.If breeding rights are purchased, buyer agrees to use Rocking k Canines in front of name when registering. For Example: Rocking K Canines Miss Golden Lady or Kilgore's Golden Lady.
9. Puppy/Dog might be Micro chipped prior to leaving. Buyer agrees to have Breeder as ALTERNATE CONTACT to help ensure that puppy/dog makes it back to buyer’s home safely.
10. Because of environmental issues and differences in each household and yard which can be the cause of so many allergies, coat, and skin problems, we ask that your puppy/dog be kept on Nu-Vet Plus Canine. This vitamin offers a defense against over 50 major diseases INCLUDING HIP AND ELBOW DISPLASIA, and is beneficial in extending the life span of your puppy/dog. It is highly recommended to keep your puppy/dog on Nu-Vet but NOT REQUIRED!!! Keep your new family member healthy, happy, and out of the vet’s office with NU-VET!!
Buyer: Sign _______________________________________________
Co-Buyer: Sign ____________________________________________
Rocking K Canines
David Kilgore ___________________________________ Date:_____/_____/_____
Sales Contract and Purchace Agreement
CITY/STATE: _____________________________________ ________
ZIP CODE: _______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____ ____________________
PUPPY: DOB: __________________ COLOR: ____________________________________ SEX: _____________________BREED: ____________________________
SIRE: ______________________________ DAM: __________________________
PURCHASE DATE: _______________________ PURCHASE PRICE: ________________________
DEPOSIT AMT:______________________ (WHICH IS NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS PUPPY IS DEEMED UNFIT FOR SALE BY BREEDER'S VETERINARIAN, THEN FULL MONEY WILL BE RETURNED TO THE BUYER).
AMOUNT DUE: _______________________________
TERMS OF CONTRACT
Seller guarantees to the best of their knowledge that puppy is in good health and free of disease at the time of purchase, providing buyer with Official Health Certificate, and records of immunizations received, and wormings. From the point the dog/puppy has been delivered to you, you are responsible as the dog/puppy's caregiver.
Seller agrees to provide registration papers at the time of purchase and/or by U.S. Postal mail service. If registration papers are not available at time of purchase, a copy of the litter registration will be provided. Registration papers will be provided and/or mailed once received.
Buyer agrees that the puppy will be examined by a Licensed Veterinarian within 72 business hours of the receipt of the puppy. Failure to do so will VOID all health guarantees implied in this contract. The Buyer must keep the puppy up-to-date with all vaccines and check-ups required, if not, the seller's guarantees will be VOID. Seller is not responsible for any veterinary expenses incurred at any time after the puppy leaves the Seller's premises. Please keep proof of all veterinarian visits, shots given, etc. SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLNESSES, ETC., DUE TO THE BUYER'S VETERINARIAN RE-VACCINATING PUPPY OR ANY MEDICATION GIVEN CAUSING ALLERGIC REACTION.
Seller guarantees the puppy for one year and only applies if the puppy has a LIFE THREATENING congenital disease, i.e., heart, lungs, kidney. Breeder guarantees that if puppy is found to have a life threatening congenital disease within 48 hours of receipt by a Licensed Veterinarian, the puppy may be returned at buyer's expense and (at seller's discretion) be replaced when another puppy is available. The seller always reserves the right to take the puppy to their own Veterinarian for a second opinion.
The Seller DOES NOT cover parasites (internal or external), upper respiratory (kennel cough), skin or coat conditions, mites, open fontanel, HYPOGLYCEMIA, undescended testicles, hydrocephalus, uneven bite, ears that do not stand, coat color, size, hernias, inverted vulva, or breeding ability. Puppies are sold STRICTLY AS PETS.
Puppies are like children, and are susceptible to infections and common illnesses. Problems such as diarrhea, coccidiosis, worms, etc. are common and must be treated. Common illnesses that can be cured with medication and veterinary care are not covered. All Veterinarian bills are the responsibility of the Buyer.
HYPOGLYCEMIA (low blood sugar) can occur in small puppies when introduced into a new environment, being alone for long periods of time, rough play, excessive exercise, food changes or not enough to eat. Please make sure your puppy EATS and gets plenty of REST. The occurence of signs depends on how far the blood sugar level drops. Some of the signs of Hypoglycemia are: lethargy (lack of energy), weakness, head tilting, unbalanced wobbling when walking, refusal to eat, etc. Always have Nutri-Cal or Nutri-Stat on hand and if any signs of Hypoglycemia are present, administer Nutri-Stat or Nutri-Cal immediately. If the puppy does not respond within 15 minutes, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
We free feed our puppies and recommend food and water be provided on a 24 hour basis. We also recommend feeding your puppy the food he/she has been eating for at least the first two weeks during his/her period of adjustment and gradually introducing a new food into his/her diet as not to upset their tummy.
We want our babies to be adored and be PETS ONLY.
Buyer has read and understands the above contract, and agrees to its terms: